Family Planning Team Lead (Jhpiego)
Anne Pfitzer is a public health professional with more than 20 years of program design, implementation, and evaluation experience for health service delivery and human capacity building. Prior to her current positions as Family Planning Team Lead for the MCSP and MCHIP programs, Ms. Pfitzer was Deputy Director for Save the Children’s Saving Newborn Lives program, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. She has also served as Country Director in Ethiopia for Jhpiego, and Performance Improvement Advisor for a family planning bilateral program, called STARH, in Indonesia. She holds a master’s degree in Health Sciences from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Findings from the use of a narrative story and leaflet to influence shifts along the behavior change continuum toward postpartum contraceptive uptake in Sylhet District, Bangladesh
- Benchmarks to measure readiness to integrate and scale-up newborn survival interventions
- Newborn survival in Bangladesh: a decade of change and future implications
- Tracking working status of HIV/AIDS-trained service providers by means of a Training Information Monitoring System in Ethiopia
- HIV education for health-care professionals in high prevalence countries: time to integrate a pre-service approach into training